Visio Two-Piece Putting Mirror
The Visio Two-Piece Putting Mirror provides feedback on the key parameters in your putting set-up, alignment and stroke that will help you groove a consistent and repeatable putting stroke.
The Two-Piece Putting Mirror is made from polished steel with a supporting aluminium base to offer strength and stability as well as supreme functionality and versatility.
The main mirror can be used for club face alignment and eye position while the supporting mirror can be positioned differently to give feedback on shoulder/body alignment and movement.
It comes with a high-quality protective cover that allows the two pieces to be stacked together so they can fit into your golf bag.
The Two-Piece mirror will give you:
- A full and clear view of your shoulder alignment to assess body alignment at both setup position and during the stroke
- A clear and full view of your head position for feedback on eye-line at set up and eye/head movement during the stroke
- Clear face alignment markings to ensure square putter face alignment at set-up
- Slots for tee pegs to create drills that train strike and guide the stroke path
- Slot widths that will accommodate various arc types
- Supporting section can be placed independently to enhance feedback
- Tilt the supporting section aside of the main mirror for feedback on body movement